My Journey in MSN Messenger - Windows Live Messenger: Tips, Tricks, Tools, Chat Room, Instant Messenger, and Download. All will be set to be Free.

Free MSN Tools Download: An Introduction

| Sunday, May 25, 2008
The first question flashing in my head is," Why should I create this blog?". To the point. The purpose or the core reason why I create this blog is to make a documentation, like diary or books, about my journey in MSN Messenger. I am a new user of MSN Messenger. Indeed, I never use MSN messenger before. I am totally a new user. I don't have an account or id in MSN messenger. I don't have any friend told my how to chat in MSN Messenger.

Yeah! Actually, I never used MSN Messenger in whole of my life before. The next question that you may ask,"What Instant Message Service that you used before?". The answer is "Yahoo Messenger". Yeah I am a yahoo messenger user. I alway use Yahoo Messenger to talk with my friend, my business partner, and to my family. Even I use Yahoo Messenger to talk with my girlfriend.

Because I am a new user in MSN Messenger, I will make a post relating my early journey in MSN Messenger. The early post may be discussing how to chat in MSN Messenger. How to make an ID or username of MSN Messenger. How to use Chat Client of MSN Messenger.

Just like what I told to the word in Yahoo Messenger before ( I created a blog discussing Yahoo Messenger in Free Yahoo Tools, just check what i wrote in there), I will fulfill this blog like in discussing Yahoo Messenger.

Hope you will support us!

0 comments: